Monday, June 29, 2015

Cycle between Bournemouth to Dorchester

Enjoyed the night at the Hotel with a  bigger room with ensuite. Some noise as party goers arrived back at about 4.00am in the morning.



Much nicer ride today, by sticking to roads and avoiding rough tracks. Rode along the beachfront at Bournemouth which was miles long. Was planning to use the ferry across from sandbanks but somehow missed the turning. I decided against turning back so went along the waterfront at Poole.

Got through Wareham and then found the CTC cycle route 2 which was signposted superbly all the way to Dorchester.

When I got to Moreton, texted Sue who said she was going to her sisters farm at Puddletown so I made a detour and met her there. My legs were getting pretty tired so I was relieved to avoid the extra kilometers to Dorchester.



No comments:

Post a Comment